Find qualified professionals specialising in different fintech, crypto & fund management business types.
Withers KhattarWong LLP
- Singapore Law Firm
- Legal Services
Withers KhattarWong LLP offers a full range of legal services to corporations, institutions and successful individuals, including some of the biggest companies and leading families in Singapore. The firm's lawyers are qualified to practice in a wide range of key jurisdictions including Singapore, Australia, British Virgin Islands, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, UK and US.
- Personal Data Protection requirements: decentralised p2p exchange processing client information
- How are e-wallets safeguarded?
- Personal Data Protection requirements: events organisers receiving personal information of participants
- How is decentralised finance (DeFi) regulated in Singapore?
- Personal Data Protection requirements: keeping members/subscribers contact information
- Are there residency benefits for global investors in Singapore?
- Are cryptocurrency exchanges regulated in Singapore? How?
- Are there tax incentives available to Angel Investors?
- What is the purpose of MAS' Technology Risk Management (TRM) Guidelines?
- How do you incorporate a VCC in Singapore?
- What is an initial coin offering (ICO)? Is it regulated?
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) in Singapore
- Personal Data Protection requirements: obtaining customer contact information to make delivery
- Personal Data Protection requirements: online publication/newsletter with access to subscribers contact information
- What is a central bank digital currency?