Find qualified professionals specialising in different fintech, crypto & fund management business types.
KGP Legal LLC
- Singapore Law Firm
- Legal Services
Founded in 2018, KGP Legal LLC is a Singapore-licensed corporate and commercial law firm with an international focus, that provides seamless assistance to clients in Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Japan. It is a member firm of the InterAsia Law Alliance, a network of independent liaison law firms in the region.
- Are digital token (DT) offerings regulated in Singapore? If so, how?
- Exemption from CMS licence requirement for providing custodial services
- What kind of digital tokens are securities under Singapore law?
- What kind of digital tokens are regulated/unregulated in Singapore?
- Who is exempt from the requirement to hold a financial adviser’s licence?
- Can a financial adviser hold clients’ funds?
- Different types of investors under the Securities and Futures Act
- What type of investment products are regulated in Singapore?
- How are proceeds from a token sale taxed in Singapore?
- Are cryptocurrency exchanges regulated in Singapore? How?
- Who is exempt from the requirement to hold a CMS licence for fund management?
- Who is exempt from the requirement to hold a CMS licence to deal in spot FX contracts for the purposes of leveraged foreign exchange trading?
- Regulated advisory services related to Cryptocurrency/digital tokens in Singapore
- Are e-wallets regulated in Singapore?
- What types of DPT services are regulated under the Payment Services Act?
- Can a financial adviser distribute capital markets products?
- Exemption from CMS licence requirement for dealing in capital markets products
- Who is exempt from the requirement to hold a capital markets services licence to deal in OTC derivatives contracts?
- What type of financial services are regulated in Singapore? Who needs a Capital Markets Services licence?
- Is blockchain technology regulated in Singapore?