Find qualified professionals specialising in different fintech, crypto & fund management business types.
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP
- Singapore Law Firm
- Legal Services
Founded in 1976, Rajah & Tan Singapore LLP is one of the largest full service law firms in Singapore with affiliate offices in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. it is a member firm of Rajah & Tann Asia, a network of law firms in Southeast Asia with over 800 fee earners. Rajah & Tann is regarded as one of the "Big Four" law firms in Singapore. Its clientele ranges from multinational and Fortune 500 corporations to emerging high-tech enterprises and start-ups.
- Are digital token (DT) offerings regulated in Singapore? If so, how?
- What are the AML/CFT measures imposed on DPT service providers?
- DPT vs e-money vs stablecoin vs deposits
- What types of anti-money laundering / countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) risk mitigation measures should a provider of e-wallets and e-money comply with?
- What types of DPT services are regulated under the Payment Services Act?
- Are payment services relating to e-money regulated in Singapore?
- What types of technology and cyber security risk management measures should a provider of e-wallets and e-money issuance services take note of?
- What is an initial coin offering (ICO)? Is it regulated?
- What is the legal nature of cryptocurrency in Singapore? Is it property?