Find qualified professionals specialising in different fintech, crypto & fund management business types.
- Singapore Law Firm
- Legal Services
Established in 2017, PDLegal LLC is a mid-sized full-service law firm based in Singapore. With industry recognised expertise, the firm delivers advocacy and advisory services to clients, based both in Singapore and overseas, on a wide spectrum of matters. The firm also has an India Desk and an active China Practice.
- Non-custodian/self-hosted wallet requirements in Singapore
- What do I need to do to set up a “crypto fund” in Singapore?
- What are the requirements for directors / controllers for licencees under the PSA?
- What are the FATF’s wire transfer requirements applicable to DPT Transactions?
- I am an independent financial adviser planning to provide my clients with investment advice on cryptocurrency / tokens, do I need a licence?
- Penalties for contravening payment service provider rules and regulations
- I am an artist who wants to mint my own line of Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”), what should I look out for?
- How does a payment service provider qualify for an exemption or exclusion under the PSA?
- Customer Due Diligence requirements for DPT service providers
- When should a payment service provider file a Suspicious Transaction Report (STR)?
- When does a payment service provider have to perform enhanced CDD measures?
- What is the legal status of Smart Contracts? Are they legally binding?
- Are non-fungible tokens (NFTs) regulated like Digital Payment Tokens under the Payment Service Act?
- What is a Digital Payment Token (DPT)?
- Definition of Travel Rule in Singapore and who does it apply to?
- What are examples of Payment Services that do not fall within the scope of the PSA?
- How does the PSA affect businesses licensees that provide account issuance service?
- What is an "Exempt Product" for account issuance services that are deemed low risk?
- How do providers of digital payment token (DPT) dealing or exchange services in Singapore meet AML/CFT requirements under the PSA?
- What personally identifiable information is required to be shared for the Travel Rule?
- We are a Company based in Singapore, offering cross-border money and cryptocurrency transfer services, what should we look out for?
- Does a DPT wallet service constitute a provision of e-wallet services viz. the provision of account issuance services?
- We are involved in the development and launch of a DeFi NFT gaming project and we are looking to issue tokens as part of our new game, what legal or regulatory considerations are there?