Payment service providers: Money-changing

What are the minimal financial requirements if I want to provide money-changing services?

According to MAS (PS Act Guide)

Money-changing licensees are not required to meet minimum financial requirements such as minimum paid up capital, in recognition of the nature and scale of money-changing businesses which are typically over-the-counter services operated by small businesses including sole proprietors.