Cryptoasset Business in UK: Registration

Who needs to register as a crypto asset business with the FCA in UK?

A crypto-asset provider or custodian service provider that maintains a physical presence in the UK (such as an office or ATMs) or is engaged in or facilitates crypto-asset activities needs to be registered with the FCA. Those who don’t have an office or other activity in the UK, beyond having a client in the UK, are unlikely to be considered by FCA as they are not conducting their business in the UK. 

A collaboration between Merkle Science & FinReg