Regulations for all Payment Services Providers

Do I require a payment service provider licence?

  • According to MAS (Pages)

    If you wish to provide payment services under the Payment Services Act ("PS Act"), you must hold a payment service provider licence.

    You may refer to the decision tree below to assist you in considering whether you are conducting a payment service and which licence would be suitable for you.
    Ps Act Licensing Decision Tree 1