Regulations for all Payment Services Providers

Are there any licensing exemptions for money transfer services?

According to MAS (PS Act Guide)

[D]omestic money transfer service providers that only facilitate the domestic leg of cross-border money transfers on behalf of a customer of

a) a licensed cross-border money transfer service provider;

b) a person who is exempted from holding a licence to perform cross-border money transfer service under regulation 28(1) of the Payment Services Regulations; or

c) an exempt payment service provider,

do not need to hold a licence to provide cross-border money transfer services.