How do I register a company with ACRA?
All foreigners must register their Singapore company through a professional Singapore-based corporate services firm, according to Singapore company law. Singaporeans can hire a corporate services firm or do it themselves by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Bizfile site with your CorpPass or SingPass digital ID
- Make an application for the name you choose for your business
- Once the name has been approved, you will be given a name approval transaction number
- Enter information about your company’s structure, such as the names and identifying information of company directors, company secretary, and shareholders; the business’s registration address; the company constitution; and so on, using the name approval transaction number.
- Make a payment for your business’s registration fee.
- You will receive an email message shortly after making the payment alerting you that your company has been successfully registered.
- This email provides your company’s Unique Entity Number (UEN), which also serves as an electronic certificate of formation.