Nature of Singapore Employment Pass

I am not a Degree holder, will I have the chance to hold an Employment Pass?

If you’re currently holding an LOC (Letter of Consent) to operate your business, then yes, you definitely have the chance.

MOM will be most likely to request additional documents to support your Employment Pass application.

By engaging with Paul Hype Page team, we will ensure that the documents requested by MOM are well prepared according to the guideline and ensure it covers the potential red flags to smoothen the EP process.