Guide to incorporating a private limited company

What additional documents do I need when incorporating my non-Hong Kong Company in Hong Kong?

You will require a completed Form NNI when registering a Non-Hong Kong company. The details that you will have to use include; the domestic name of the company, the date on which the company was established, the principal addresses of the place of doing business in Hong Kong, and its place of incorporation.